At GREAT LAKES GLOBAL METAL AGENCIES, we believe business partnerships and welcome investors to partern with us. Our mining scales cut-through East Africa, DR Congo and South-Sudan. Currently we have about 1,500 Square Kilometers of Gold, Copper, TIN, ready mineral exploration sites in South-Sudan and need investors to take opportunities.
Why GLG in South-Sudan?
South Sudan is incredibly rich in natural resources, with promising mineral deposits of gold, uranium, copper, manganese, marble, rare earth, and gemstones
- We have ready mining license secured with the government of South-Sudan and ready sites.
- South Sudan is one of the world’s last untouched areas; over 90% of the country has not been explored for minerals in over 50 years
- The mineral wealth of South Sudan has yet to be harnessed, with the exception of artisanal gold mining
- South Sudan ratified a business-friendly mining bill in 2014 that reopens licenses for foreign firms
- After independence in July 2011, most existing mining concessions are on hold or have expired – opening up opportunities for new investors
- South Sudan is no longer subject to U.S. Sudanese Sanctions Regulations
Why work with us?
- We provide you with Information about the different mining areas in East Africa, DR Congo and South-Sudan
- Provide Administrative process to invest in the sector through partnership with GLG
- Negotiating with the Government for a tax reduction (as far as mineral is concern)
- Supplying mineral and negotiating price of other potential providers
- Locating potential surfaces area for housing construction
- Contracting companies in the mineral extracting and housing construction
- Recruiting man power
- Guarantee a business security